We’ve done so much work for all you lovely Cake Bakers recently and learnt so much that we thought we’d put together a post on all the great pages that can help you increase your Facebook Fans.
1. Bakerella – This wonderful page of the talented Cake Pop Maker is so popular is has become a hub for anyone with an interest in cakes to show off their work. Post a picture of your latest creation to the wall whilst signed in as your page and watch for a steady influx of fans over the new few days!
2. We Love Baking – A great UK based cake page (and the face of Tate & Lyle sugar) that encourages home bakes (and professionals alike) to share their baking experiments and pictures. Share your latest designs and interact with others commenting on their pictures and you’ll be sure to attract a few fans.
3. Wilton Cake Decorating – Similar to Bakerella in that this page is a community for Cake Bakers to share their work. You will also find a lot of people asking questions about baking, take a few minutes out and answer the questions if you can, you have no idea how invaluable those asking them will find your expertise.
4. Victorious Cupcakes – A kind and talented woman, Victoria Threader works for Good to know Recipes making cupcakes and regularly shares Cake Pages. A shout out from Victoria and you will see a huge influx of fans, she also does a “Cake of the Day” everyday and if it’s you, your Cake page will be shared too!
5. Fans of Cake Baker – Set up as an offset group to the page “Cake Baker” this group has grown to over 9,500 members and is a great place for discussion and a general cake chat! More than that, you will regularly find people posting requests for a cake maker in their area on the wall and an extremely friendly group of (mainly) women who we are sure would be more than happy to like your page.
We hope you’ve found this post useful, go out and there and get interacting and networking! If you think there are any pages we have missed out just let us know by commenting below.
The Sugarcup Team